Friday 5 September 2014

Finally Friday


 Georgia: I am enjoying some time on the porch.
 However, I may appear nervous, but I am not.
Well only a tiny bit. What am I looking at?


Julie!


I must admit that she and I do get along better than we did.
She does not chase or whap me like she did when she
first came here. Tillie often protected me. That is
probably why Tillie and Julie never got along.
Julie and I are not best friends, but we co- exist. 


JJ: Yup, I agree. There is not as much drama here anymore!


 Treasure: The drama is not so much, but I  sometimes
swat a kitty when I want attention and they
are too close to Mom. Mom says I am determined to be  #1
kitty. She tells me not to worry because she loves me and 
there is plenty of love for all of us kitties.
I am the nervous type and  need lots of reassurance.
I am getting better . I do sleep with the other kitties, 
but I like to be closest to Mom.

Here are some things Mom saw in the yard.
 Two Grackles and a Blue Jay.


A big bug with a long body.


Earl the Squirrel.
Not often that you see him still!


What do you see from your windows?
Remember to have a fun weekend too !

19 comments:

meowmeowmans said...

We like that there is less drama at your house! That just gives you more time to see all those great sights out of the window. :)

We see squirrels, chipmunks, bunnies, deer, bugs (once, we saw a giant praying mantis on our window!) and birds at our house.

Have a great weekend, sweet pals!

Karen Jo said...

I am glad that the drama has lessened at your house. I wish it would lessen at ours. Out our window we can see lots of house finches, wrens, and sparrows. We can also see the occasional deer and the rare raccoon.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Enjoy looking at your great view! We see birds sometimes and now grasshoppers!

Lone Star Cats said...

Looks like ya got some good viewin!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Great wildlife pics!
We seem to have an over abundance of crickets lately. We keep taking them to Mom from the catio, but she just throws them out. Humans can be so ungrateful!

Happy weekend, cuties!

Summer said...

Right now, all I see out my windows is walls of dirt and workers. :-( I hope that improves soon!

Team Tabby said...

We are glad to hear things are calmer at your house and that you all get 'momtime' equally. The world through your windows is lovely especially Earl your squirrel.

Mindy
Moe
Cookie
Mike

Eastside Cats said...

Give peace a chance, Georgia! I know, I know...cats just gotta do what cats MUST do...but less is more when it comes to strife. I did NOT like that big bug photo...gave me the willies! TGIF!

Hannah and Lucy said...

Earl seems to look like a friendly sort of squirrel - maybe he'd like you to go and play with him.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

da tabbies o trout towne said...

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...burdz.......

close yur eyez two em guys bee for ya haz like a nite mare in de broad day lite....N earl iz lookin vizshuz....look at em...heez plottin sum thin....look in hiz eye...

ah huh

heerz hopin everee one haza happee fryday caturday & savoree salmon Sunday ♥♥♥

Brian's Home Blog said...

oh yea, less drama is a good thing. Have a fun weekend everyone!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

We love the channels on your CAT TV! Georgia we're glad that things are calmer with you and Julie. Sometimes these things take awhile. We hope you all have a great weekend.

Marilia said...

Hi dear friends, have a delicious weekend!!!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Co-existing is much better than fighting.

The Island Cats said...

We're glad things are better at your house. Those are some cool critters you get to watch.

Katnip Lounge said...

We mostly see pigeons!

Mommy says we have plenty of extra drama at our house if you need some...

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Truffles favorite thing to see outside her window is squirrels!!!

Clooney said...

We're glad that things are better between you two that's for sure...great pic of Treasure and we think Earl is cool! We see birds, deers and marmots out our window...Have an easy Sunday, kitties!

catsynth said...

Looks like it was a lovely weekend there, nice and warm. Glad that there is a bit less drama around the house.