Wednesday 4 November 2015

Georgia, the Poly-dactyl Cat




Georgia: On Monday, Mom showed pictures of me
enjoying a grand snooze on the porch  from this
past weekend. I also mentioned that I have
extra toes and that Mom loves them.


Here, you can see my "thumb".
I have 5 toes on my front paws.
Too bad I cannot do (open) anything with my extra digit.
Darn!


This is my back foot.


Here, you can see I have 6 toes.
Between toes 5 and 6 it looks like I have another toe.
It is just that one toe is big.


My extra toes are not a record or anything.
It is not as common to have extra toes on front and back though.
It just means that I am special to my Mom in many ways.
She likes my extra toes and likes to touch them.
They're just toes Mom!


17 comments:

Lone Star Cats said...

Extra toes?? How cool!

Summer said...

Before I knew about the extra toes, I already figured out you were special, Georgia!

Tamago said...

Your toes are so cute, Georgia! I wanna join your mom and touch them, too :-)
With your extra toe, maybe you will get to open the can some day!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Those are awesome feets, Georgia!

Purrs,
The Chans

Marilia said...

I love your toes!

Katie Isabella said...

I love your toes TOO! I wish I could touch them too and give them smoochies!

Katie's Mom

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh look at your lovely toes!

Eastside Cats said...

Georgia, you are very special...and pretty too! I'd play with your toesies all of the time too, just sayin'

da tabbies o trout towne said...

georgia...hay ya gorgeouz........yur toez iz awesum.....total lee kewl paws ~~ ♥♥♥

meowmeowmans said...

We think your extra toesies are cool AND cute, Georgia. WE would totally try to touch them, too. :)

Brian's Home Blog said...

We think your toesies are extra special too!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Those are sweet kissable tooties!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You have lovely extra toesies, and my mum would like to kiss them too.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Yes, but they are YOUR toes, which makes them special to your mom. :)

Katnip Lounge said...

Made. Mommy's. DAY!!!!!!

Boy oh boy...those extra toes are way super cool...wonder if WE could grow some?

hmmmmmmmmmmm.....

The Island Cats said...

Georgia, you know I have extra toesies on both the back and front too. The mom says it makes me special. You are too! ~Ernie

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Your toes, extra are neccessary to make you *you*!!

They are as sweet as you are:))