Friday 23 September 2016

Lazy Poses on Friday


Georgia: For this Friday post, mum wanted some action shots.
I did not comply. I was relaxing .
Mum needs to take pics when I am up and about,
not when she decides to get the camera!


Treasure: Yeah, what Georgia said.
After meals I like to enjoy a little rest.


JJ: Here is my pic. I hope you do not think I am angry.
It's just that mum is sitting in MY spot taking my picture.


Julie: A while after supper, mum gives us treats.
Sometimes I even have to remind her that it is treat time.


I love treats.


I think I should have more. Mum does not agree
In that case, I do not think mum should have any more cookies!
She had her treat too and now it's time to play!
After all, it IS the weekend!


We purr you all have a FUN weekend !

17 comments:

The Island Cats said...

Yeah, we don't usually cooperate either when comes to the flashy box. Hey, we're cats! We do what we want!

Summer said...

Ha-ha, I tend to give my human action shots when she wants me to sit still!

Lone Star Cats said...

Cooperayshun is highly overrated.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Well, y'all look wonderful and ready for a fun and snoozy weekend!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Yeah, action shots are overrated. I prefer it when my mum takes snoozy shots.

Eastside Cats said...

Georgia, you have the most wonderful furr colors! I could sit for hours looking at them. Treats are good! Have a great weekend, y'all!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Those are fabulous photos of all of you! We also think humans should give us cats more treats.

Tamago said...

LOL it's only fair that you get more treat if your mom got cookies :-) You all look gorgeous and ready for a weekend. Enjoy extra mom time!

The Swiss Cats said...

Those are great non-action shot ! Have a pawsome weekend ! Purrs

da tabbies o trout towne said...

guys...yea, nothin better N a non actshunz shot we say...frank lee we due knot think we haz any thing but ☺☺☺ happee fry day two ewe all, haza awesum time two & heerz two a yellowtail horse mackerull kinda week oh end ~~~~ ♥♥♥

Ivan from WMD said...

Except for Elliott, we're just the opposite! When our mom wants to take a photo, we move all around, headbutt the camera, walk away! We should trade places!

Have a great weekend!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Request action shots of cat??? How long has you mom lived with cats? ;)

The Chair Speaks said...

Gosh! Our human would love to poke your padded rump, Georgia! Purrs!

Dma said...

Theo stopped reading when u mentioned treats. He's waiting in the kitchen now.

pilch92 said...

I agree, no treats for your Mom if you can't have some too.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

When yer relaxicating, ya should be left alone. Unless treats are delivered right to you. Which is proper!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Disturbed peace and altered routines are not what kitties like...so non-compliance with the camera is OK...